Friday, April 6, 2012

faves for friday- Gypsy Warrior

I want to introduce you to one of my new favorite stores/obsessions:


This store is full of amazing arm candy pieces, studs galore & bad ass clothes.

Here are some of my online picks:

Tops:
#2 & #3- Skull print blouse {I wanted one of these blouses so badly but they sold out right before I ordered-- I will be stalking until they reappear pretty please)

Bottoms:

Shoes:

Accessories:
I am obsessed with this Silver studded iPhone case

#1- Bone bangle- I ordered the last one!
#2- love this ring {available for pre-order} -Mini airplane ring

 I placed my online order {which shipped in 2 days for FREE!}:
 Ordered the bone bracelet & silver studded iPhone case!
I am obsessed with it! {had to keep my hello kitty bow though!}

After that order came in, I had to check out Gypsy Warrior in person,
they are in NJ after all =)

& I scored some amazing accessories:
 This navajo belt has been on my list for a while now and I was close at getting it once...
 I was amazed & excited that they had it!

 I also took home the handmade Mini Skull Ring, it was too cute to pass up =)
& this neon evil eye bracelet it is the perfect colorful addition to my arm candy.


Can never have enough bracelets =)

 Left {top}- neon evil eye {Gypsy Warrior}, studded bracelet- Madewellrainbow string bracelet-Michael Sheppard Foundation,  italian wish bracelets,  , skull bracelet- {Etsy}David Yurman bracelet- Valentine's Day present from fiancé, mixed metal bracelet- Whole Foods, pink popsicle bfrend bracelet, 
Right {bottom} snake bracelet- Calypso St Barth Snake-Charm-Bracelet heart bracelet- gift from Jess-theinbetween,  red hamsa bracelet- gift from fiancé {via haute look}, evil eye gold bracelet- gift from fiancé from M Rocks Jewelry,  black silver beaded bracelet- from friendship bracelet swap via the daily dani, bone bracelet Gypsy Warrior silver wrapped copper bracelet- store in New Zealand.

love the delicate skull ring =) 
Also got my sister the two finger bike ring for taking the trip with me =)

What I Wore: leopard blouse- thrifted, pleather pants- Forever 21 {via Plato's Closet}, Pencil-Me-In-Flats- Jeffery Campbell {via Modcloth}. Accessories: leather bag- thrifted, glasses- Black & Clear Drink the Kool Aid- Bonlook, bag of amazing Gypsy Warrior goodies!





 I will continue to stalk Gypsy Warrior
{hope they restock the skull blouse- I need that for my science teacher wardrobe ASAP!}


No comments: