Tuesday, December 20, 2011

test driving my holiday outfit

I literally laughed out loud when I read today's post from Kendi Everyday where she was wearing her Christmas Eve outfit as a trial run.
That is exactly what I am doing today. Test driving my Christmas Eve outfit to my work holiday party.

What I Wore: red blazer- thrifted @ the Rescue Mission in Trenton {$3}, Silver shirt- GAP {Gift from mother-in-law Christmas last year}, green suede skirt- H&M via plato's closet {free because they forgot to charge me}, stockings- Forever 21, glitter flats- AE via Payless. Accessories: glasses- Midnight Blue Sinclair- Warby Parker, white sun ring- AliciaLynnJewelry, snowman necklace- gift from grandma-in-law Christmas 2+ years ago. 

love these stockings. 
 played some bingo & had some punch at my work holiday party.
I love bingo. 
I can't wait to live in an old people's home & play everyday. 
No lie.

Then had some eggnog ice cream at Whole Foods while waiting for a margarita pizza.
hit. the. spot.
Is it too late to add to my Christmas list?! 
Yes? 
Please say no. Because I just discovered the jewlery designerAnna Sheffield and her Bing Bang line. & I am obsessed. & want. 
These babies are #1 on my list 

Love these too.

Yes. Here for $30
Shortly after discovering her I got this email from refinery29:
WTF. Why do I need to be working?!?! & Why can't this be next week?!?! damn. 
whatever. I will rock some of her jewels one day...


2 comments:

Justine Meyer said...

I'm sitting at work right now test driving my Christmas night outfit! Love your tights and blouse!

- Justine
luckeysgoods.blogspot.com

Meanz Chan said...

Love your outfit. The textured tights really add a nice touch to a very festive and adorable look! :)