Friday, October 14, 2011

relapse of a shopping addiction: five faves for friday

I have always been the first to admit when I have an addiction. I have tried to budget, but the past two weeks have been a MAJOR relapse & thus creates my five faves for friday {all new stuff!}


#1: Hello Kitty Watch via Hautelook {only $25!} I am obsessed- my new favorite thing!
Looks great with my [Alex and Ani] feather bracelet from the fiance for my birthday!




#2. Steve Madden satchel via Ross {$40}
I have been searching for the perfect satchel {after admiring many mulberry and balenciaga bags} for the fall & I have definitely found it {at an amazing price too!}. I get so many compliments on this bag, it is the perfect color block for changing seasons love =)

#3. My first Shoedazzle purchase:



These babies are named Ciji. I have been looking for shoes like this for a while now & was pumped to get them at a good price too {$30} My only problem is that they were scuffed when I took them out of the box =( & the toe box is a little small. I am keeping them because I love them despite their imperfections but I think that is my first and last Shoedazzle purchase...

#4. Finally bought me a lip stick!
After looking and looking but never making a commitment, I finally got a lipstick. Clinique 18 Ginger Flower, which was suggested to me by the lady at the counter. She first asked me if I was a subtle or bright color girl {I was wearing this candy stripped blazer mind you} So we both decided bright and picked one! <3 it!

#5. Book case of my dreams:
Spotted this baby at homegoods and took this picture to go home and beg the fiance to let me get it!
Yes indeed this is not a steal at $300, but it is the bookcase of my dreams!
Still working on putting things on the shelves...  
This peacock {there is actually a set but the other one is in a different part of my apartment} was a gift {or should I say reward} for working an estate sale last weekend for a family friend- semi-inspired by the glamourai's amazing bronze deer. I love it- goes amazing with:


&
Have I mentioned that my wedding is going to be peacock themed? 
yup!
 Just started looking at venues too- getting this show on the road!


Don't forget to join my 100 followers give-a-way!
Happy Weekend Everyone <3


1 comment:

dani said...

I like ShoeDazzle sometimes, but it does seem that every one of their items has something that is just a little off... it's weird. But I will probably keep giving them chances because I'm a shopping addict! Haha.