Thursday, August 25, 2011

back from hilton head, back to work =(

I flew home last night from Myrtle Beach to make sure I was back at work for my Graduate Assistantship. 


I miss this place:

O & hello hurricane Irene- Check out this picture that Matthew Bouraee (a guy I went to high school with that now plays soccer for the Puerto Rico Islanders) took (I found it on facebook):
FREAKIN' CRAZY!!
In other news, I did some amazing shopping at the Tanger Outlets in Hilton Head:
A&F steals =)
got all this for $150:
1 pair of pants, 4 skirts, 1 jean shorts, 1 pink blouse, 1 super cool vest, & a belt
& here is what I wore to work today: 



What I Wore: {lots of new clothes from my outlet binge!} brown flats- PacSun outlet {$16}, tan floral skirt & pink button up blouse- A&F outlet {skirt= $15, blouse= $30}, white tank- GAP {$4}. Leopard glasses

Back to work & found this at my desk this morning :)
cool kid name tag 

No comments: