Tuesday, June 21, 2011

coolest place on earth. {well in NJ maybe...}

I went on a big adventure today with my little sister, Dara, from my sorority.
We went to:
This is the largest... I mean biggest freakin' vintage store EVER
Don't believe me??
check it out for your self!



See, told you!

= one REALLY happy me 
What I Wore: checkered shorts- Ben Sherman via Rue La La ($19! was $89), White lace top- Gap, snake skin blazer jacket- Chicos {I know right!} ($27 was $70) my mom got me this- I am obsessed. Accessories- Steve Madden- pink eyeglasses, Michael Kors- pink watch, Pandora- charm bracelet 

{PS look at what my fiance got me:
for our big move! How cute is he?! I literally cried instantly!}


Here is a sneak preview of some of my cool new stuff:
I got a skirt {in left picture- so CUTE!},
2 pairs of shorts, 
2 mexican style blankets,
1 checkered shirt for the 4th of July,
1 cosby-looking cardigan <3 it haha,
& 1 Ralph Lauren jean vest!!! {I have been looking for one! In left picture}

All for $40!
need to update budget...

I had to much fun, 
Thanks Dara for the adventure & the pics! <3

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh, what a fun day!! Love all the pics, you are too darling!!!

btw, I just launched my brand new blog, MOONSTRUCK EXPOSÉ!

Decided to stop blogging on, I Live For It, where we were following each other before.

Hope you'll come check it out and visit me! I'm of course following you from moonstruck now. ;)

moonstruck exposé

x. juliana

Emma Z said...

will do =)

Hot Pink Combat Boots said...

I want to go shopping there! How cool, but probably overwhelming too.

Have a great week pretty girl!

LoveIsBrightAndYourMySunShine said...

love your style so cute :)