Saturday, March 19, 2011

{day 6}

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood =)
Guess what I did today?! That's right I applied for Grad School! 
I had an open house today & started my application process!



What I Wore [day 6] :
Peach flats via ARC thrift store
Mustard skirt via ARC thrift store (just got hemmed I am so in love with it!!)
Blue blouse- boutique in South Carolina 
Grey blazer- Ralph Lauren via ARC thrift store
accessories:
Betsey Johnson grey stockings
Michael Kors pink watch
Tory Burch knock off bag- Denver street vendor
leopard glasses =)


In other news my hair poll closed yesterday.
By a margin of 9:1
(only one person preferred me to look like Cousin IT- but you know can't win them all).
 I am getting a haircut (even though I was going to anyways haha)
I am going to wait until the start of next month (April) so I have some cash money.

It is also my fiances birthday tomorrow!!
 [getting old!]
Can't wait to give him his presents & we are going out to eat with his parents to celebrate at an AWESOME mexican place =)

If I had a dollar today I would get this:
I am so in love with this Tory Burch shirt. ($29 + free shipping)
100% of the sale from this shirt goes to help relief efforts in Japan. 
Since it is my 30/30 I can't exactly buy it right now but the website says it will be available until Sept 2011! 
So I will probably be on it as soon as my 30 is done. 
Get yours here. 
(you can get me one too if you would like <3 jk but it you want to I won't object)


4 comments:

Elle - The Violet Reaction said...

This is my favorite outfit I've seen you wear! Love the skirt, the color and length are great on you! :)

Emma Z said...

thank you, it was inspired by your blog =)

Elle - The Violet Reaction said...

At the thrift store yesterday I saw a mustard-ish skirt almost EXACTLY like this and I almost peed my pants because I loved it so much. I love mustard, but I don't have any skirts that color. But I tried it on and it was too small and pulled across my hips. Boo! I seriously almost bought it anyways, just so I could hang it in my closet and call it my own. haha :) Anyways, just made me think of you.

Emma Z said...

I am sure you will find the perfect one =)

I think it's so funny since I got this skirt with the inspiration from your blog!

still really jealous of your thrifting finds!